So the pics are mostly from Halloween. The other pics are from the mission council. Elder McMurdie, Sis. Sowards, Sis. Moss and I. And the other pic is of Sis. Phillips with Sazon Goya! A member gave us some and we were adding it into everything! It was pretty funny, and kind of gross, but a good mission story none the less!
The ward had an awesome chili cookoff where we were able to meet a ton of member referrals! In fact one of the women that we met we were able to teach in her friends home on Monday night! It was pretty awesome! The Elders had a great baptism on Saturday that Janine and her fiance came to. He is not as receptive so Janine is backing off. It makes me sad, but I know that it will just take time and the Spirit working with him.
Then on Monday we found this lady who started off by saying that she wasn't interested and was a born again Christian. Long story short... 45 min later we were setting up an appointment for Tuesday. We went back and she invited her roommate. We will be going back on Friday night and they are coming to church on Sunday! I love being a missionary!!!
Well, I'm about to get kicked off! I hope ya'll have an awesome week! I know we will! It is always great in the work of the Lord!! :)
Love,
Sister Abbott
No comments:
Post a Comment