In a lot of ways this week has been the longest of my mission! Everyday is like a new adventure...that lasts a long time. But it is always like that the first transfer in an area! Last week we set a girl for baptism in June, but then found out that she will be going up to PA a week before we had scheduled it and she doesn't know if she feels ready to be baptized that soon. We will see...I know that the Lord will take care of it though!
What else happened this week.... Oh, we went to visit a LA with a member and it turns out that he works with Bro Hoeppner...the husband in the family that we lived with in EC! How cool is that?! Oh, and I was in Relief Society this week and turned and saw a girl who was in University 5th ward with me at ASU! She was on my enrichment committee! That was fun! She is now married and her husband is working in VA Beach this summer. We also found some really great people! It is a little different finding in the city as compared to the country... it has taken some adjustments, but it's coming along!
I feel really scatter-brained today...sorry! But VA Beach is great...it's hot and HUMID but great!!!!! I am so excited to get to be here. There is something in the air that just makes me feel like something great is about to happen...I don't know what it is, but it is a good feeling. Well, I thought I brought my camera, but apparently I forgot it...sorry. I'll send pics next week!
Love,
Sis. Abbott
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment