Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Hey YA'll!!!!

What a crazy week!!!!! First off...I totally ran into Brittney Bigler at church on Sunday!!!! She goes to the Singles ward that meets in the same building! Weird connection!

Well, I have been trying to attach pictures, and it took forever...so hopefully you get the pics. The first one is me wearing my wickedly awesome Bear Lake shirt. The second I think is a pic of Sis. Moss and I at transfers. And the third is a pic of Roger and Kathy when we went to say goodbye in EC. And yes that is a van down by the river!!! We couldn't pass up the photo op. :)

I love you and hopefully will be able to write more next week. I get to sing in Zone conference again. Sis. Moss called me on Sunday with special permission from the APs to ask me to sing with Sis. Sowards again. So we roped Sis.Hopoate in as well. Hopefully it will go well!

I'm about to get kicked off! I love you all!!!

Love,
Sister Abbott



No comments: