Before I forget....last week I told you all about the Zoo, but I forgot to tell you something so funny! They have COWS at their Zoo! Seriously...COWS!!!!!! I was laughing soooooo hard! People were gathering and taking pictures. It made me want to take Lorin there! I thought...people pay money to look at an animal that I see all the time! I almost expected to come across a cat or a dog in a cage!
Anyway, onto more important and spiritual things... we had an AMAZING zone conference!!!!!! Elder W. Craig Zwick of the first quarum of the 70 was there! I have never felt the Spirit so strong for so long in my entire life! We got a call the night before from one of the APs asking us to give a comp talk about a principle from PMG and an experience. We chose Media and Headquarter Referrals. And I talked about Stacy Riddick! It was awesome. Elder Zwick came up to us afterward and complimented us. He told us that the Spirit bore witness with power as we spoke! I was pretty excited! I always pray and hope that what I am saying is even making sense, let alone being carried by the Spirit!
He spoke of the divinity of PMG!!! He told us that he personally saw the extension of Pres. Maxwell and Haights lives in order to complete it! Pres. Maxwell was the principle author of Ch. 6 and Pres. Haight was the author of Ch. 8! How amazing is that?! I am so grateful for the divine revelation from modern prophets of God!
After ZC we were totally ready to preach the gospel!!!!! And we found 2 families that we are teaching tomorrow and Friday!!!! One is a family of 8!!!!! I'm soooo stoked!
I love being a missionary! I know that this is Christ's church and it is His work! Otherwise there is no way that it could progress so well!!!
I love it!!!
Love,
Sister Abbott
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment